Friday, June 11, 2010

Why Do I Want My Ex girlfriend / boyfriend Back?

Why Do I Want My Ex Back........?

 Why Do I Want My Ex girlfriend / boyfriend Back? This has been the cry of many who have been unable to let go of a love that has past them by. It is an understandable question to ask. Common sense tels you that you need to move on. Most of your closest friends are hoping that you would. Your ex most likely is wishing that you could move on as well. So why is it that you have to keep asking yourself, “Why do I want my ex girlfriend / boyfriend back?”

When you are asking, “Why do I want my ex girlfriend / boyfriend back?” consider what has just happened. You were in a love relationship of some kind, may be a marriage. It may have lasted a long time or only a short time but in either case, you had a lot invested in it. It is hard to let go of things and ideas that you may have been really attached to.

Most people do not enter into relationships lightly. They go into them hoping for something that will last a long time and just want love. You have dreams of the way that things could be. You have an idea of the way things should be. For some reason it doesn't happen. The bubble bursts on your idea and then you are left hanging on. It made such good and almost perfect sense at the time and then it is gone. You have to adjust to the idea that what you saw isn't there anymore if it was at all.

Was it love or just the idea of being in love? The lines get so confusing sometimes. Was the love ever there? It is very likely that it was at one point. The only problem was that it wasn't permanent. The two of you became incredibly important parts of each other. You get used to having certain things or people attached to you and when they are gone your mind may have trouble adjusting.

There are those who have lost limbs who still feel a phantom itch in the appendage that is now gone. There are still brain cells that are telling you that what isn't there itches and there isn't a thing you can do about it unless you retrain your brain.

The same thing is true for those who were intimately attached to someone, whether it was romantic or platonic in nature. If those people are removed for some reason, those parts of your brain that had grown accustomed to that loved one being there will have to adjust. While your brain is adjusting to the change, you are left thinking about them almost against your will.

If you are frustrated because you keep asking yourself, “Why do I want my ex back?” don't get too distraught over it. It may help you to get some advice on how to get over a relationship from someone who has been there or who understands and has helped others. It is only natural that you will have trouble with it and “want my ex back.” Give it some time, get some help, and get distracted and in time you will no longer be asking, “Why do I want my ex back?”

7 comments:

  1. I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is florish i have been in a long relationship it was easy going after a while my partner change and he was not paying attention to me anymore i tried my possible best to make sure everything is fine but the more it get worst until one day i came across a spell caster online named priest omigodo and i explained my problem to him and he gave me a solution to my problem by doing a love binding spell for me, his contact address is spiritoflovespell@gmail.com you can still reach him on his personal phone number for an advice about your relationship on +2348079367204

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Am so excited that Dr Ikhine the powerful spell caster brought my ex lover back to me within 2days after leaving me for the past 6months I was frustrated until I met Dr Ikhine who help me to cast a spell that brought her back after telling me that there will be some items needed which I decide to try and to my great surprise it work for me and now am so happy and my ex lover has just bought me a brown new car which he has never done before thank you very much Dr Ikhine for what you have done for me and if you need help like me contact him on email agbadado@gmail.com and all your problem will be solved once and for all.


    Marcio
    From
    CANADA

    ReplyDelete
  4. SANTANA VALDEZ SAYS

    i am giving this testimony cos l am happy

    My name is mrs. Santana Valdez from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2013 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Atakpo.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address atakpotemble@yahoo.com

    Great Atakpo i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... atakpotemble@yahoo.com

    please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..

    What a powerful man such as Dr Atakpo.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. atakpotemble@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear friends, my name is Drake Berry from united states i had a problem with my husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me. until a friend of mine Walt Pen told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too. i email Dr SHAVAI the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. we have two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to priest SHAVAI for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster email address :shavaispellhome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DON'T DO THINGS LIKE THIS (PUBLICITY) AM EMOTIONALLY MOVED FOR ITS A
    PROMISE TO THIS UNFORGETTABLE MAN DR DANIEL KESHIE.
    I am Bella from Brazil,i am saying this to the world that my husband who left me for the past 2 years is back home. All this happened with the help of dr keshie a powerful spell caster.
    For those 2 years my husband left me, i was not myself and i felt this life had come to an end all because i love my husband so much and would do anything needed from me just to have him back. Anything i did to bring him back was not working it was seeming each time i tried to have him back the further he was going away from me i was hopeless and helpless until one day i saw a testimony of Ruth saying how the great dr keshie brought back her ex lover. I was not convinced though. but as time went on i kept on seeing more testimonies about dr keshie and i said to myself with a strong faith of mind, it will be a thing of the past if i contact this man. I contacted him really on his email keshiespiritualtemple@gmail.com; I explained myself to him, what he said was so surprising to the extent i was kind of happy even when my husband was not back yet, this was what he said to me"he doesn't collect fund, what he needs is giving testimonies like this and giving him little to buy items for casting the spell for help needy like me, then i did accordingly to what he asked me. Behold everybody, i still can not believe now my husband is with me after all that happened between me and him because i thought he would not call me his sweet names again, truly when he left me i had many things on my mind of negative that i would murder myself if this great man dr keshie could not help me, which he did, why am i saying all this is because i thought he wasn't real and he couldn't bring my husband back to me because then, i didn't believe it was true bringing one's love back on the internet; what is surprising me to this time is, in not more than 3 days after casting the spell my husband who swore with his life that he would never come back to me again, came back not only that, kneeling down begging me he shouldn't have left me at first.Till now we are never having any mis-understanding again because we now get to understand each other. Even before my husband left, we had little problem on coping in the family because no enough fund which i also complained of and explained to him; after all, when dr keshie brought him back everything changed and now we are building our other house as am testifying now, my two daughters are now in the higher school that they were not before because we now live financially well. All i want to say is thanks and i know is not enough for him but nevertheless, great thanks to THE GREAT DRKESHIE for the help he rendered me if you need help in your Marriage, relationship and even he told me he solves any problem so here his email Address, keshiespiritualtemple@gmail.com, so contact him and see his awesome powers.To me he's a clue to one's problem.

    ReplyDelete